Wow, what a year 2016 has been!
If 12 months ago we would have told you that Britain was going to exit the EU, Donald Trump was going to become the new US President and the English Oxford Dictionary Word of the Year was going to be “post- truth” you may have thought us a little bonkers.
One thing we can say for certain, it’s that these days it is getting harder to predict any outcomes for certain! Experts, pollsters and economists get it wrong all the time. The interesting point, however, is that as human beings we all too often tend to concern ourselves with events that we have little or no control over rather than focusing on the things we can control like being grateful, living in the moment and appreciating what we do have!
From our perspective, what we can say is that in 2016 –
– We helped our clients sleep better at night.
– We assisted in placing our clients into suitable investments.
– Helped our clients to protect the things that are important to them.
– Guided our clients through tax saving strategies.
– We assured our client’s wishes would be met in the event they were not around.
– We helped steer our clients through economic swings, relationship breakdowns and insurance claims.
– We helped our clients to believe in themselves!
Our new years wish to you…. Is that you are able to take a moment, sit back, appreciate and be grateful for the things that you do have.
We wish you and your families a wonderfully joyous festive season and a prosperous 2017. We look forward to working with you again in the new year.
Daniel and the team at Onelife